Related Pages: Kapilina Beach • Ewa Beach
Kapilina Marina is located on the leeward side of Oahu, at the entrance to Pearl Harbor on Iroquois Point.
For more information regarding the Ewa Beach Area Community, please click the link.
(This will open a new tab / window in your browser).
Things To Do
- Visit the Honolulu Zoo
- If you’re looking for a relaxing stroll with the whole family and love animals, the zoo is a perfect stop while on the island. Enjoy the beautiful landscaping and escape from the hustle and bustle of the busy city and beaches. The Honolulu Zoo is the only zoo within a 2,392 mile radius.
- Spend the day exploring Pearl Harbor
- Go Scuba Diving with Oahu Diving, Oahu’s #1 rated tour!
- Discover some of the best scuba diving in Hawaii, even as a beginner! Oahu Diving is Waikiki Honolulu’s only diving tour that caters to the first time scuba diver! Experience the exotic animals that make Hawaii their home, such as Hawaiian green sea turtles, sharks, monk seals, and rays!
- Visit the Waikiki Aquarium, the second-oldest public aquarium in the United States
- Witness the finest collection of fishes in the world. This is a must see for the whole family to help with the understanding, appreciation, and conservation of Pacific marine life. The aquarium showcases more than 500 marine species, and maintains more than 3,500 marine specimens.
- Take a tour of the island with Oahu’s #1 rated tour company, Oahu Private Tours
- To ensure that you have the easiest trip possible, they pick you up and drop you off right from your hotel! Experience a tour customized to your group, in order to make your trip as enjoyable as possible. Therefore, this is a wonderful way to experience the Island.